Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dongengan Hikayat 1001 malam


One beautiful night, a Rabit says to a Totis... 

Jikalau you ingat sewaktu I kiss your forehead, in anytime you may remember. It's my sign of 'mengasihi' you as you in person, your inner-self ,rasai ? bukan kucupan bibir tanda sebagai kasih-sayang tetapi di dahi you, itu sahaja dapat I perkatakan faham ? so please respect it I do not this simply if I do not respect a person, especially a woman when I respect a situation, I salute it from my heart nothing more, nothing less but if one day suddenly you or me feel like not going to be together anymore (who knows), remember this , always remember, a forehead kiss is more than everything else as a meaningful term lasts till you die. I do not know about you and your expectation but simply I can put it is, when I respect an individual in person, it means something to remember for longest time even anyone of us die, clear ? So I hope you understand this, forever. Nobody knows what happens next, even the next seconds to come. Kita tidak miliki ketentuan, tetapi ketentuan itu tersimpan suratan yang tersirat, amat dalam dan tersembunyi ribuan makna yang perlu dicari untuk dimengertikan.

and the Totis says ...


I will remember till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment