Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lots Of Ad Please..!



Everytime cycling through the main road, I felt fear in my heart about personal safety. I am sure, not only me but all citizens who use the bicycle as a vehicle or who use for exercise will feel anxious.

Despite, having a special route for the bike, but still they who driving a big vehicles were ignore the cyclists, they directly drive so close. Hey watch out man..! 

Frequently, they also sound the horn. The question is, on the what reason they sound the horn? Do they know that by their action, cyclists will lose focus when pedaling and likely to be an accident.


I wish,  there is someone who concerned to make a special advertisements about respecting cyclists rights. At the same time educate the attitude of our drivers in Malaysia.

***

*Forgive me for the English language, may be incorrect or inappropriate use. Please corect my mistakes. Tq 

No comments:

Post a Comment