Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Isolated


I received a short message, asking me to help find locations that are not known to be around Sepang. Little information is given. Then I get more information on the internet. Find a map, location and a short discussion is made, finally an agreement was taken. Set the time, RV  and off to go. Sharped!
We make the simplest things riding along route :

TPG ~> Sg. Manggis ~> Olak Lempit ~> Bukit Changgang ~> KLIA ~> Sepang ~> Bukit Pelanduk ~> Sg. Pelek ~> Bagan Lalang ~>Tg. Sepat ~> Batu Laut ~> Morib ~> Banting ~> Jenjarom ~> TPG
And here we are...Located at Kg.Bukit Pelanduk.
Sepang river is separation between Selangor and Negeri Sembilan, and it was connected by a small ferry between Kg. Bukit Pelanduk and Sg.Pelek. Ferry operate 6.32am until 7.25 pm.

Bukit Pelanduk ~ Sg. Pelek Ferry
One-way fare is RM0.40 and if the bicycle will be charged a total of 0.20. Ferry will continue to move even with one passenger. 

ferry rate
Await

Bukit Pelanduk jetty from Sg. Pelek side

My Sifu with his new 'vodoo evil' toy.

Thanks to my Sifu because inviting me in this touring.

***

*Forgive me for the English language, may be incorrect or inappropriate use. Please corect my mistakes. Tq 

3 comments:

  1. Aishhh. You should put the 'sifu' picture on this article hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my voodoo dolls is interframing also hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete