Sunday, March 24, 2013

I won't give up !


I will do my 1st  nomadic adventure by bicycle around Peninsular Malaysia on 6th April 2013  for about 25 days or more . Who have time and keen in cycling together, I welcome you to accompany me in every state that I went through. All the informations, time and locations can refer to Mr Azizan and Mrs Ija Zahri.

My Route Schedule
Peninsular On Tour [P.O.T]

Thank you to those who have sponsored me with a variety of travel needs,  not to forget also to those who gave me a lots of spirits, advices and informations 'do & don't'. To friends & family who will be my rescuer, please activate your cellphone 24hrs. I really appreciate your helps. 
Wish me safe & sound along the journey and simplified all my travel arrangements. Amiiin.

 I would be grateful if anyone is interested to give me a small contributions or donations for my expenses during this journey as a token of your support for my venture . Pray for my success and safety ya'.  Thank you in advance.

Please contact Mr. Azizan Zolkipli & Mrs Ija Zahri for more informations.


I won't give up !




always unique totally interesting sometimes mysterious
- Life | Love | Nature | Bicycle -
AdindaTunTeja@D<





No comments:

Post a Comment