Monday, March 25, 2013

two weeks before [ POT ]


As I say that my adventure is made to appreciate many things about life. Pain, fear, suffering, been hurt, rejected, omitted , courage, loyalty, trust, discipline & honesty. If I want to survive I must be a brave person to face a fact of life. Throughout my life, I been face all of the above. Obviously, I still survive. Makes me appreciate my short and simple live.

In addition, I do not to seek popularity or even put the name into the books of record. I do it because of my desire to enjoy the beauty of nature created by Allah in the most inexpensive way. I admit, I am not a wealthy of money, I just have a wealth of 'time' only. Not only the rich people can travel around the globe, but actually, everybody can do it too. The selection of the suitable way for us is the main key.

Humans can only plan, but Allah determines everything. Similarly, like my story. My plan is to cycling solo. Even deep in my heart there is too much a sense of anxiety, but I should be courageous and believe for the love of God. Until the last minute, I received a short message (SMS), who ask about my itinerary from someone I did not know. Began to whisper with myself : Well ! surely Allah does not allow me to move solo. Allah has sent an assistance. What can I say more..Syukur Alhamdulillah.


And around me, there was a friends and family  who willing  to give me a help.
Many thanks to them for their kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment